Although this blog isn’t only about books, I’d be remiss if I didn’t share my great love of books. And since I do love books, I’m dedicating this entire page to books and all things bookish (in addition to any posts I may write about books and bookish subjects). So this page will be the repository for all things books.
Keep checking back as I’ll update this page frequently.
Here’s a few of my bookish links to get you started:
* Follow my Book Love board on Pinterest – because who doesn’t love Pinterest!
* Join me on PaperbackSwap.com – if you sign up by clicking my link, you will get a $3 discount off PaperbackSwap’s Standard Membership. Then I’ll get a credit when you list 10 books and $5 PBS Money after you enroll in the Standard Membership. (I’ve swapped over 1300 books since 2009!)
* Purchase books from Thriftbooks.com & enable my reading
addiction habit – if you use my link to make a purchase, you will receive a 15% discount on your 1st purchase and I’ll get a 20% discount on my next purchase. (I get an extra 5% because I’m a Thriftbooks Reading Reward member, which you can do too!)
* Help support my addiction to bookish apparel & buy some awesome literary apparel from OutofPrintClothing.com – if you use my link to make a purchase, you will save $5 and I’ll get $10 off my next purchase! Plus, each purchase from Out of Print Clothing helps to fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need.
* Patronize the independent bookstores in your neighborhood and celebrate Independent Bookstore Day!
* Or try the free Kindle Reading app to read your favorite eBook on your mobile device. And many classic books are FREE to download!
Let me know your favorite bookstores and bookish sites in the comments below!