UPDATE: A Girl’s Night In is now Introvert’s Retreat Box. Apparently, there was some confusion with the original name and it was thought it was for a girls‘ night in (as in a party) versus a girl‘s night in (one).
The June Box of the Introvert’s Retreat Box doesn’t disappoint. But first, a quick update on a couple of the products from the May box.
(If you missed my review of the May box, check it out here.) The tea, from
The tea, from The Art of Tea, was excellent. For you tea drinkers out there, I highly recommend The Art of Tea. The chocolate, DAGOBA Organic Chocolate, although milk chocolate (I prefer dark), was smooth and tasty. Would have paired great with a nice merlot or maybe a muscat. And I’ve had lots of fun with the Word search. It’s the perfect size for a purse or other bag, so I carry it with me for when I have a few minutes to spare.
Now, on to the June box.
For those of you who don’t like videos, the review is below along with links to the box and the products.
As you know, I moved into a new apartment last weekend and as an added perk, my new place has a lovely soaking tub. And this box is perfect for the bath lover.
So what’s in the June box?
1) Cactus Felting Kit by Benzie Design – the Peach Mojave Needle Felting Kit includes all the supplies to make your own cactus and step by step instructions that even a beginner can use!
Plus, it’s super cute. I think I found my Saturday night activity!
2) The Beggar and the Hare by Tumos Kyro – from the hugely popular, award-winning Finnish author, this entertaining, profound, and satirical tale follows a Romanian beggar living on the streets of Helsinki.
3) Siren Springs Soaks by The Dirty Mermaid – welcome spring with floral notes of French lavender, jasmine absolute, and a little vetiver essential oils.
This sounds lovely. I will be trying this out tonight!
4) Jasmine Scented Handmade Soy Candle – an extravagant, powerful, & warm scent of blossoming jasmine bouquet.
5) Sugar Scrub by FizzleSoap – the raspberry and lilac scented sugar scrubs are emulsified, meaning they leave your skin feeling like you just applied a fresh coat of a moisturizing lotion.
6) Exfoliating Bath Gloves – these gloves work with any soap to exfoliate your skin.
7) Crystal Gold Collagen Powder Eye Mask – relax and revive tired eyes with these under eye masks.
Bonus: relaxing yoga pose card of Reclined Bound Angle (supra buddha konasana).
So another great box that I’m looking forward to trying out this weekend.
If these products are ones you’d like to try, then go show Shereen some love and order the July 2017 Introvert’s Retreat Box. You have until the 25th of the month to place your order. The price for a single full-sized box, which will have all 7 products, is $39.95 + shipping. She also offers a mini box, which has 4 products, for $24.95 + shipping. If you do a subscription, either a 3-month prepay or 6-month prepay, you will save some money.
And if you really, really like this box, she may have a few extras, but it’s a first come, first served basis (Go to the website, and on the top menu, select More, then Previous Boxes).
Happy Night In everyone!
Do you receive any subscription boxes? Tell me in the comments below.
Sharing is caring. If you liked this post, please share it on your favorite social media site.