This was a Litsy game and I had fun reading everyone’s answers. I thought it would be fun to share some things about me here.
1. I have lived in 5 states and I’m about to move to #6.
2. I’ve written 2 novels (50K words) in 2013 & 2017 and just had my first article published.
3. I love dark chocolate, particularly 70% and higher.
4. I love music. I’ve taken voice and instrument lessons and I sometimes wish I’d followed a music path.
I’m an introvert (INFJ), but a lot of people think I’m an extrovert.
6. I don’t have 1 favorite book, but a whole list of faves. And it changes occasionally.
7. I wake up every day with a different song in my head. My head is like a jukebox—there’s always music playing.
8. I started blogging in the late 90s and I coded my first blog myself. I’ve had a blog ever since (although different names and all but this one are now defunct).
10. My favorite ice cream & yogurt flavor is coconut.
11. I love animals. I have a small mixed-breed dog and am owned by a big ginger cat.
12. I got into whiskey drinking in my 40s. And I really want to do the American whiskey trail.
13. My favorite color is blue, particularly ocean blue.
14. I’m a morning person. I get up, shower and dress, and then I’m ready to go. My mom will probably laugh at this one because she remembers when I was in high school, I was not a morning person.
15. I’m a multipotentialite and I love to learn new things. I’d be a professional student if I could.
16. I never remember I time I didn’t read. I learned the love of reading from my parents.
I have a terrible memory.
18. I hate cold and snow, but I like to snow ski. My ideal weather is sunny, low humidity, and between 70°F & 75°F. I would love that weather year-round.
19. I’m on my second career and already planning my next one.
20. In the last year, I’ve rediscovered the joy of letter writing. I now have multiple pen pals and love getting real mail.
Join the fun & share your 20 things about on your blog (& link back to wanderinglynn.com so I can read them or share yours in the comments below.